Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add them to our list!
What is included in your order?
You will receive:
- 16 individual nail wraps in 8 sizes
- 1 baby nail file and 1 cuticle pusher
- 1 full practice set with your first order
How long do the nail wraps last?
Customers have reported back anywhere from 7-14 days depending on their activity. I do find the glitter wraps last longer on.
How long after the package is opened will the nail wraps stay good?
I would say no more than 2 months. However, I do have wraps that I have used 3 months later. To ensure they say fresh, tape the packaging shut and put it in an airtight container. Glitter wraps tend to cure faster.
How long will an unopened package last?
About 6 months.
Should I apply a base-coat or top-coat?
Both are optional. However, if you don't apply a base-coat make sure you dry out the nail bed by removing all oils from the nail with nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.
A top-coat not only adds a luster to the nail wrap it also protects it from sunscreen and creams. If you wear sunscreen, you need a top-coat.
How do you remove nail wraps?
Since they are made from real nail polish. The safest way to remove them is with nail polish remover.
Is there anything I should NOT do?
- You should not wear a Quick-Dry top-coat.
- You should not peel off your nails. However, if you do, not saying you should... soak them in warm water for 10 minutes and peel slowly from the cuticle to the top of the nail. If you do it in the opposite direction, you risk peeling off the top layers of your nail.
- Don't put your hands in water or shower for at least 4 hours after applying.
How safe are your nail wraps?
Very! We have selected the safest formula for our nail wraps. They are 10 free, which means they are free from these harmful ingredients: FREE from DnBP, toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, tosylamide/formaldehyde resin, xylene,TPHP, phthalates, ethyl tosylamide and fragrance. They are also free from gluten and animal-derived ingredients.
They cause significantly less damage than gels or acrylics. And of course fewer toxins... However, they are nail polish and some of us don't continually wear nail polish as long as you can wear these nail wraps. They do contain ingredients that allow your nails to breathe (Ingredient List). With that said if you have been sensitive to wearing polish, gel, or acrylics on your nails, you want to pay attention to what your nails asking of you. If you need to, take a break.